Financing & Banking Commercial Lending Transactions
Our attorneys provide lenders with the knowledge to structure and close all types of commercial-lending transactions. Our staff and technology provide efficient, economical and excellent service to lenders, which allows the lenders to pass this savings on to their customers.
We also represent borrowers who are seeking to finance their working capital needs, acquisitions, start-up businesses and other funding needs. Our attorneys complete careful review of financing objectives and needs for the business, and the loan structure and documentation is reviewed to ensure the business needs are met, not only for the present, but also for the future.
We represent lenders and borrowers through all stages of a commercial financing transaction:
- Structuring loans (secured and unsecured)
- Drafting commitment letters
- Drafting loan documents
- Advising on security, collateral and liability issues
- Small Business Administration guaranteed loans and programs
- Bond financing transactions
- Letters of credit
- Participation loans
- Construction and development loans
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Closing loans, preparing closing books and post-closing follow up