Commercial Workout & Consumer Collection Matters
Our ability to combine attorneys with diverse experiences effectively and creatively addresses the complexities that confront our creditor clients. We work with local, regional, multinational and domestic corporations and take the time to listen, gather the facts, and understand your industry and its issues. Our attorneys are wellversed in all aspects of credtors’ rights litigation, including:
- Representing financial institutions in check fraud and UCC-based disputes.
- Advising agricultural clients regarding the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA)
- Representing clients in local, state and federal court actions involving a broad variety of commercial disputes
- Representing lenders in enforcing notes, security agreements and guarantees; obtain judgments, liquidate collateral recover assets, and enforce judgments
- Advising lenders with respect to workouts, loan restructuring, and forbearance agreements.
- Counseling clients regarding alternatives and strategies when dealing with financially troubled parties
- Representing clients investing in and acquiring debtor companies in and outside of reorganization proceedings