Elder Law & Medicaid Planning
We are all passionate about ensuring that our loved ones will be well cared for and knowing that the future our families worked so hard to achieve is secure. That, in essence, is why we are so passionate about Elder Law & Medicaid Planning at Lacy Katzen.
Our Medicaid team tirelessly advocates for clients in need of long-term care. We develop a care plan that will provide your loved ones with quality care, maintain their quality of life and protect as much of their assets as the law allows, while accessing the appropriate public benefits.
We use a multidisciplinary approach to coordinate with financial advisors, physicians, geriatric-care managers, social workers and, of course, family members. We are especially adept at shouldering the burden of managing the Medicaid application process—for clients with children residing out of town or for clients who have simply found the process to be overwhelming.
At Lacy Katzen, our elder law attorneys have been doing this for generations—both the elder generation and the younger—for more than 25 years.
Related Practice Areas
- In Home Care & Community Based Medicaid
- Elder Care & Nursing Home Future Planning
- Disability Planning
- Nursing Home, Medicaid & Asset Protection
- Medicaid Eligibility & Application Process
- Living Will & Healthcare Proxy
- Insurance & Irrevocable Medicaid Trust
- Financial Planning in a Crisis
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration Lawyers & Medicaid Assistance
- Review Nursing Home Admission Contracts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts for the Disabled
- Last Will and Testament Elder Law
- Revocable & Living Trusts Elder Law
- Elder Law Deed Preparation & Real Estate
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Post-Medicaid Planning