Insurance & Irrevocable Medicaid Trust
Insurance Trusts or Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts are possible asset protection solutions for clients considering long-term nursing home care. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to guide you in creating a long-term-care plan that will protect and retain your assets.
- Your future plans for long-term nursing home care
- Asset protection options and the optimal solution for you
- Your asset and income levels as they relate to your long-term-care costs
- The steps to establish an insurance trust or irrevocable Medicaid trust
- The costs/benefits to using trusts, as well as possible less expensive or more flexible alternatives