Estate, Gift & Income Tax Analysis
An effective estate plan seeks to minimize estate, gift and income taxes in the context of your overall planning objectives. Complicating your ability to minimize tax exposure are constant revisions to tax laws and uncertainty about changes in tax rates, exemption amounts and whether planning opportunities we currently use will continue to be available.
The estate, gift and income tax rules are complex, and estate planning can be challenging under any circumstances given the multitude of factors to be considered. Our attorneys can assist you with understanding the complexities of the federal and state estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer (“GST”) taxes and help you create an estate plan that is right for you.
Estate, Gift & Income Tax Analysis Attorneys at Lacy Katzen
Related Practice Areas
- Transfer on Death Accounts
- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Last Will and Testament Estate Planning
- Special Needs & Supplemental Trust Planning
- Revocable Living Trust Estate Panning
- Standby Guardianships
- Planning & Designating Durable Power of Attorney
- Organ & Body Donation
- Irrevocable Trust
- Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts & Crummey Trusts
- Living Wills & Health Care Proxies
- Guardianship Family Law
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Analysis
- Disability Planning
- Charitable Gifts, Bequests & Trusts
- Beneficiary Designation
- Why Do I Need Estate Planning?