Estate Planning & Wealth Management
You work your whole life to build something that will last—something you can pass down to future generations. We work every day to make sure that happens according to your wishes, eliminating uncertainties and maximizing the value of the estate you leave as a testament to your life and labors.
At Lacy Katzen, estate planning is more than just drafting a will and other documents, or identifying and restructuring assets. It’s about making sure your family, friends and charities are provided for in a way that is meaningful for you and for them when you are gone or incapacitated. It’s the process of making sure there is a comprehensive plan in place. And it’s the security that comes from knowing you have done all that you can to take care of those you care about.
Rest assured that we’re here to help you today and your family in the future. Our estate planning attorneys are committed to providing you with wise and practical advice, drawing upon our years of experience to present you with the best legal and tax solutions for your unique circumstances.
But it’s more than that.
We’re passionate about providing the satisfaction and peace of mind that you are leaving a legacy of a well-spent life and a foundation of a promising future for your loved ones.
Related Practice Areas
- Why Do I Need Estate Planning?
- Beneficiary Designation
- Charitable Gifts, Bequests & Trusts
- Disability Planning
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Analysis
- Guardianship Family Law
- Living Wills & Health Care Proxies
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts & Crummey Trusts
- Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts
- Irrevocable Trust
- Organ & Body Donation
- Planning & Designating Durable Power of Attorney
- Standby Guardianships
- Revocable Living Trust Estate Panning
- Special Needs & Supplemental Trust Planning
- Last Will and Testament Estate Planning
- Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Transfer on Death Accounts