Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
At Lacy Katzen, we understand that your injury or loss is so much more than physical. It’s emotional and financial, and it’s much more than an injury to a single person. It impacts your entire family.
Our passion for representing injured people grows from the understanding that the difficulties caused by an injury go far beyond physical pain. We work to help answer the questions that inevitably arise with your injuries or loss. How will I work? How can I pay my bills and rising medical expenses and provide for my family’s future?
Our personal injury attorneys use every possible legal avenue to get the settlement you need to pay your mounting bills, get the treatment or therapy you need and get your life back in order. For more than 60 years, we have been helping injured people and their families get results.
Our services are available to everyone, regardless of financial means. We generally represent clients on a contingency fee basis, and are only compensated if there is a recovery on your behalf. This type of fee arrangement allows you to focus on healing, rather than having to worry about paying a lawyer on an hourly basis. We provide peace of mind so that you can focus on your recovery and your family.
That’s why we come to work every day.
Related Practice Areas
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents Involving Motorists
- Premises Liability & Slip, Trip & Fall Cases
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Negligence and Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite & Other Animal Bite Cases
- Medical Malpractice & Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability for Defective & Dangerous Products
- Construction Site Accident Personal Injury
- Auto, Car & Truck Accident Personal Injury
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Due to Boating Accidents