Our firm has represented hundreds of families in wrongful death cases for over 60 years. An unexpected tragedy resulting in the loss of a loved one affects a family in countless ways. We will represent your family with understanding, compassion and excellence to help you through this difficult time.
When someone dies as a result of a negligent act of another, a wrongful death claim can result. Since the person who was injured is not able to make the claim, a representative must be appointed. The victim’s surviving spouse, children, beneficiaries or dependents may be entitled to compensation for the damages that result from the victim’s death. These may include medical and funeral expenses, loss of financial support and benefits, loss of pension or retirement benefits, loss of services usually performed by the victim, and loss of companionship, guidance and advice. You may also be able to recover for your loved one’s pain and suffering from the time of the injury until the time of death.
A wrongful death case can arise from just about any type of personal injury, including medical malpractice, automobile accidents, construction accidents, premises liability, products liability, drowning accidents and burn injuries. We employ investigators, accident-reconstruction experts and medical professionals to establish liability. We also use life-care planners, economists and financial experts to establish your financial losses.
We are honored to help your family.
Related Practice Areas
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Due to Boating Accidents
- Auto, Car & Truck Accident Personal Injury
- Construction Site Accident Personal Injury
- Product Liability for Defective & Dangerous Products
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice & Negligence
- Dog Bite & Other Animal Bite Cases
- Negligence and Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Premises Liability & Slip, Trip & Fall Cases
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents Involving Motorists